Writing Tutoring available! This link is a great resource for guidance on writing https://www.citytech.cuny.edu/alc/writing.aspx. You can also email citytechwritingcenter@gmail.com for tutoring! They are open Monday – Friday just let them know you would like to schedule an appointment. I highly encourage you to take advantage of their resources, I used to go often when I was taking English as well!

Student Life & Development has an event in honor of Hispanic Heritage month, tomorrow, October 1st at 12:30 PM. Students must check their student emails for registration link.

If you are interested here are some clubs I know that are still active!

Art and Design Club at NYCCT are looking for members! Sign up here. They have weekly meetings on Thursdays during club hours at 12:45 – 2:15 pm.

Ink Club is also a open community with a discord! If you’re looking for a NYCCT community to play Among Us, draw and chat then this might be the club for you. Please email me for the discord link.

We are almost there to October!! Keep up the good work and don’t be afraid to reach out to your professors if you have any questions.