1. What is a moment, a person, or experience that led you to choose architecture as your major? Or that has led you to any other choice you have made regarding your education?

Since I was child, I was very interested in buildings: how they were built and designed. I really loved drawing building constructions, and I always dreamed to become an architect.

Over years I forgot my childhood dream. I finished high school and I did not know what to choose as my major. I chose undecided as my major and when I was about to choose classes, my mother reminded me about, my childhood dream. She told me that architecture is the right pass that I always wanted. I realized that’s the major I really want to study.

2. Who is a role model for you as an architect? As a writer? As a student? As a person?

For me a role model as an architect, as a writer, as a student and as a person is my grandfather. He is extremely well, educated person and great architect. He is currently 92 years old and he still gets architectural orders from many companies.

He lives in Georgia (country) and have not seen him for a while, but when I lived in Georgia, he always used to help me in my math homework’s, and we used to hang out a lot. He is also very kind person and very organized.

3. Describe a transformation experience you had as a learner-either in school or in life.

When I was in high-school I had a lot of free time and I also did not take studying very seriously. I used to play a “lot” of the video games and I was always going out with my friends. Thus, I did not have very good grades. One day, when I was playing video games, I suddenly realized how I has wasting my time on something which is not even real and it is not going to help me in the future. I realized that I had manage my time wisely and stop wasting time on “nothing”. So, I sold all my video games and console. It was hard in the beginning, but than, it became easier and it feels great that I can use all the time I used to waste on playing video games, on studying.