What personally stood out for me this week was how people differentiate different forms of reading. It was interesting to see how one person believes reading is a skill as opposed to another person viewing reading as an art. This was something definitely new to me as I would just read to learn and study and remember things. I also enjoyed reading others’ discussion responses to see which passages from Olivarez’s essay caught their attention. This was definitely interesting as no one chose the passage I chose and I was able to read different perspectives. All students seemed to also pick different passages between themselves. Nothing negative really stands out for this week. When reading I definitely saw connections between each article/ passages. Most of the articles and passages spoke upon things related to education. Reading, writing and collaborating play major roles in education. Many students also seem to have connections through their comments. Many share similar experiences and thoughts as we are all teens who have gone through similar experiences as the passages. Alot of us also seem to have similar opinions as I read through the discussion comments. Week two was a good week as all readings taught me something new and allowed me to understand others experiences.