Today after deadline has expired, folders for the assignments due today will be removed. Once they are removed the students will no be able to submit their assignments after the dealine has passed.
1.Your PDF files should be submitted no later than 11:59 on Monday Rhino for Arch 1291 Class and DWGS for Arch 1210
2. The first SK 01 is due on TUESDAY FEBRUARY 26TH
3. Bring Your Curvilinear Compositions made with Clay
4. For Arch 1291 Do not forget to bring your Origami Rhino Piece
February 12 Tuesday Lincoln’s Birthday observed- College is closed
February 14 Thursday Classes follow Tuesday schedule
If you need to import Sketch Up files into Rhino, you need to do the following:
1. In Sketch Up Export your file (3D model)
2. Use the file extension 3D Studio (*.3ds) (Select this from your file type tab)
3. Save the file on your desktop.
4. Open Rhino and go to File Tab click on Import then
5. Look for the file but make sure that you select Files of Type 3D Studio (*.3dm) to find the file on your desktop.
6. Click on the file and press open.
I hope this helps.
In order to remain in this class, you must have received a minimum grade of C in your ARCH 1110 & 1191 last semester class. If you do not meet this requirement, you will NOT receive credit for this class. You MUST drop it immediately.
Please print out your Degree Audit reports from your e-Sims portal log in page for next Tuesday February 5th, 2013