Missed your oral presentation? Rather than getting a zero, you can make up this work as follows:
4 sources for your annotated bibliography rather than the required 2-3 sources. Follow the same directions.
An enhanced version of your presentation of your research that has a minimum of 8 images [15 images or one every 20 seconds recommended] carefully credited on the slide and in your bibliography.
New York Public Library has two new websites related to maps you might want to check out:
Welcome to this interdisciplinary class, “Learning Places: Understanding the City”. We are looking forward to the following visits that we have tentatively scheduled.
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Bridge terminations
- Ferry terminals [East River ferry]
- World Trade Center transportation hub
SITES Archives and libraries:
- NY York Historical Society (Brooklyn Historical Society for homework only)
- Brooklyn Public Library Brooklyn Collection
- NY Public Library Map collection
- MTA archives/Transit Museum Tour