David S HW1 Campaign Homewood Suites by Scot Crooker

HWS 44" Reprints-2.indd HWS 44" Reprints-2.indd HWS 44" Reprints-2.indd HWS 44" Reprints-2.indd HWS 44" Reprints-2.indd

The intended message in this campaign is to show your service to the people that are serving the country for us in the army. Every photo has a happy scene in it with a photo of their family member in their army attire in certain movements to make it seem like it they are their in that moment to enjoy that experience with their family. What this campaign gives a sight of sadness because of all the family things that the person, that is serving in the military, is missing the family moment. The message is to show how you should treat the people that is serving your country. In 4 of the campaign pieces has a high key tone and contrast to give a very light heart feel .to give the scene more emotion towards happiness. This campaign is more towards a romantic type of scenes. each part of the campaign show’s a lot of enjoyment in certain situation if their loved ones was there with them sharing that moment with each other. Each one of those moment shows how the people in these photos would of enjoyed that moment if their loved ones was there with them.The message is clear enough that it means to bring home the troops because the fact that they put up their lives for our country, they deserve to come home and enjoy the moments with their families company.

2 thoughts on “David S HW1 Campaign Homewood Suites by Scot Crooker

1. Marielos77

I agree with what yo said about the campaign. When I look at the images, I feel the connection with the images and I feel the moment that you mentioned. I feel that these images are hopeful specially if you have a love one that it is part of the USA Army.

2. rmichals

This is in fact an ad campaign for a hotel chain. You don’t mention that anywhere in what you wrote. My guess is that members of the military get a 15% discount. And the hotel gets a lot of positive association-both by doing something for service men and women (sort of- no benefit if they are not customers) and an association with home and family life.