An app that I would like to review would be Thrive Market. This app was used for inspo for my senior project. The mission of my senior project was to provide a baby food delivery system through an app. I created a brand that provided a customized baby food meal plan based on the preferred ethnic flavors chosen by the parent as well as texture. Different meal plans and subscriptions are also available. The app Thrive Market is a grocery delivery system. The homepage and sign in page were the key points of this app. I created my sign in page with the options to sign in with your email or connect with facebook, google, and apple just like this app. Thrive Market gives you the option to customize your profile so with this, I created a toggle page where you turn on and off your customized options. I took the idea of just clocking what you wanted from Thrive Market to using a toggle feature instead. Overall Thrive Market was very helpful and useful towards the inspiration of my senior project.

Thrive Market

my app