NYC HPD Past Work

Hi there,

Here is my finish projects I have done in the past two years. Most of these projects are events that HPD was promoting for their employees. Enjoy!

bookshare-welcome-sign-8x11

Project: Bookshare

My boss had an a idea of creating a bookstore that will be a place for employees could go to relax and read a book. So he ask me to create a simple flyer to draw attention and at the same time explain what the Bookshare was about.

career-develop

Project: Flowchart

When I was working at the 8 floor in Administration; a lot of another people ask for help beside my boss. One of those people was Dawn; she was in charge of Career Development in HR. So she ask if I can make her a flowchart about how a person can move up in the agency.

brown-bag-flyer

Project: Brown Bag

The brown bag events are for all the employees that work for HPD; even the ones that work in a different location. Here in this event, speakers was coming to talk about rent regulations and 421-a and how those to things affect the employees. Here the thing, even though I was a intern, I really wanted to go to these event and learn what was going on. But I couldn’t go because I was an intern.

hpd-holiday-flyergray

Project: Holiday Party

Every year HPD does a holiday party. About 400 employees would go each year and each year the company chooses someone to do it. But this time they ask a group of people to promote the party. My boss was part of at team, so he ask me to do the flyer. This flyer was never use because the team wanted something else, so my boss (and his strong attuide) told them to get some else to do the flyers.