I was so glad to meet with these companies that gave me the chance to interview. It was a very useful experience. On Monday, I had my interview with Homebloc.  Leo, the interviewer, asked me about my experience and my portfolio. Fortunately, I brought my computer for the interview so I could show him my website. He carefully looked through my portfolio and he was very satisfied with my works.  He told me that he was looking for an intern who is capable to do some information deck and sometimes the animation on videos. I then told him that I had one similar internship experience, what I did before actually matches what he wants. He found that was great for the company. Then he asked me about my available dates to start working and let me know that I would get an email back to confirm the job offer because he still needed to report to his boss.  And on the second day, I did receive an email with a job offer. I was so excited and happy to hear that! However, I still have one more interview with eData Technology, the one sounds more letting me develop on advertising. So I would still keep this one for now.

On Wednesday, I had my interview with eData Technology. Steve Ayzen, the CEO of the company interviewed me. He was also the caller on the last call. He asked me for the portfolio. I showed him some of the work I loved the most. One of my infographics caught his eyes. It was one of my homework assignments about reducing ocean plastic pollution. H was curious if I did research on it, I told him that everything was based on research to find out what the problem is and how to solve the problem. He then just stopped me and immediately asked me when my available date to start working. I was totally surprised. He then said that he was looking for someone like this. He wanted to have someone who could have certain market ideas and combine information research with design ability. He appreciated and believed in my design skills. So he decided to hire me. After that, he introduced his company in detail and explained what they are doing to me. The first thing he wanted me to do was updating the brand image for his company. Basically, it’s rebranding. At this point,  I think I have to kindly reject Homebloc’s job offer because I found this company might be a good fit for me.