Hello,
My name is Anabel Nunez. I was born in the Dominican Republic and came to the United State at the age of ten. Every since I was about six or seven years old, I’ve love art. I used to grab my small notebook and draw cartoons and flowers. I was not good at drawing but that never stopped me from learning. I have two brother who knows how to draw and because of them I picked up a notebook to do sketches at that age. With my brothers, I learned to draw and it became a passion. I was always fascinated on how people are able to create a drawing and bring it to life on a movie. I always wanted to be able to do such thing and that’s why my major is Communication Design to then go for Illustration or Animation. I would practice on doing photo manipulation where you can use an image of a bear and turn it to birds or a girl walking in water. All of that practice I take them in Photoshop. It helps me with my ideas and my imagination. My goal will always be to become the best artist I can be and all can be accomplished with effort and dedication