- Opener: “I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t probe into the faults of others.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- Thesis Statement: In the poem “If” it addresses the themes of mankind to be patient, humble, and trustworthy.
- Sub topic 1: Throughout the poem, one of the themes addressed was patience.
- Sub topic 2: Another quality that Rudyard Kipling believes everyone should have is being humble.
- Sub topic 3: The last quality is being trustworthy.
III. Conclusion: In conclusion, Rudyard Kipling’s poem “If” addresses the traits that everyone should have. They are patience, humbleness, and being trustworthy.