- Opener- “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak”. -Rachel Zoe
- Thesis Statement- Through my research I have found information about what is fashion marketing, what the responsibilities are, and the process of becoming a fashion marketer.
- Sub topic 1: What is fashion marketing? job description, job positions (fashion buyer, visual merchandiser, retail store owner), history of fashion marketing
- Sub topic 2: What do fashion marketers do? develop and analyze marketing plans, assist companies, communicating with manufacturers, forecast trends, determine store inventory, pricing, managing supply chain pg. 29 (Fashion Marketing)
- Sub topic 3: What is the process of becoming a fashion marketer? prerequisites, high school diploma or GED, levels (associates, bachelors, masters), internships, experience
III. Conclusion: In conclusion, I have informed you what fashion marketing is, what their daily tasks are, and the process of being a fashion marketer.