6 Design for food platter.
- Enhancement of dining experience: Smell and Sight
- Easy to store and transport.
- Durable and light
1. Blooming Plate
- In the bud formation, the smell is funneled to a single point.
- When it blooms, the smell is released.
- Individual plate
- Specifically for hot meal.
2. Compact Confectionery Stand
- For pastry, confectionery, and any other bite-size food.
- Easy storage, and setup.
3. Jack-in-the-Box Platter
- Cube shape for easy storage and transport.
- Panels extends out to form two long platter.
4. Ferris Wheel Platter
- Platter connected to a moving wheel
- Setup might be too complicated
- Sauce is at the axle of the wheel.
5. Tier-Spin Platter
- Extended form has three tiers.
- Circular flat platter with tiers that can be lifted upward.
- Each tier might spin.
6. Spinning fountain.
- Umbrella-shape with channels at the side for controlled liquid flow.
- Fountain spins slowly to prevent splash.