My Responsibilities

Editing a movie in Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro “Edit videos with the industry-standard film editor

On my second day of internship, during an online meeting, my supervisor told us about our jobs and responsibilities. Both of me and my teammate had to create a plan to film, edit, and prepare for TikTok videos based on subjects decided by the Public Educational Institutional Effectiveness and ourselves.

We have to use the portrait method to film and edit our videos to have 15-30 second videos in proper editing software. I used Adobe Premiere Pro to edit as I have an intermediate skill level from my film class. For filming, we just used iPhone 13 pro max as it has a better camera and filming. In addition to our filming responsibilities, we had to also design a poster for the Public Educational Institutional Effectiveness conference.

Our supervisor would text us the day before if we would meet online or in person. When meeting in ZOOM, we would have half an hour to update our supervisor about our work and how far we have come along and she would give us tips and ideas and more information for an upcoming task we need to complete. In person, we would have a 10-15 minutes meeting, and my teammate and I will go do filming around the college or city.