The first day of this was amazing because I got to know what exactly the professor will be teaching. I was excited because this class was different from what I have been taking. This class brought clarity to many things like jobs, money making, how to present yourself. Showing your creativity to the world is very important.

We learned about how many positions you can work on graphic design. I like to editorial design and making logos. You can apply to different types of agency. We had reflections every other week because to help us if we understand what we learned. My first presentation was not so good because I didn’t know how to present myself. There were no guidelines but after this class, I think there is clarity on how should I present from now on.

We had two field trips which were Dropbox and Anomaly. I love the dropbox trip because it was so inspiring and got know about real-world. We had one group project on art nouveau and Art deco and it was interesting to find similarities and differences. We also learned seven perceptions of ads which people create when making ads.

I wish I learned more about on presentation more. Even though we had a good amount of presentation. To be honest I think this class doesn’t need a lot of changes and the way you teach. I liked the way you teach and it affects what else can you ask from a class.

Overall, I enjoyed your class and learn different things and how to be creative. I will be working on portfilio this January and really have clarity on what I really like and how I can use it to get a job.