Last week we went on a trip at the anomaly. My aha moment was when we were taking a tour of the building we were going up down like a puzzle. Every building we went to was very dark and everybody was just into their work. The tour of the building was fast but interesting also the way anomaly grew their space in the building. The interior design was pretty cool because it was not too much but limited design. They are 7-floor production and each floor is a different department.

The new terminology I have learned is when anomaly hires new people they have essay questions which are quirky and it could be about anything. Anomaly wants talented personality which stands out. They have multiple essay question which interesting because not a lot agency have that kind freedom of writing. Also, employees have this right to present an idea to the founder about anything. If the founder likes it they go ahead with it.

The new thing I learned which I didn’t know before the trip was that anomaly is film heavy production. If you are associated with anomaly for 5 years you get to travel for a month in different country and pitch that project of yours. Anomaly also doesn’t worry about competition and they just grow nonstop. They Thursday which called the drinking day.

I don’t really see myself working in an environment like an anomaly because I didn’t get much insight into the company. I did get how you get an interview but not what they have done creatively. They do have big clients but I would need more information. I didn’t get to see the passion and creativity because we didn’t get to see their projects.

Anomaly encouraged us to go to Networking Events and be on LinkedIn. Take the opportunity that comes your way. They work on 100s of the campaign and it’s a crazy amount of work. They had all their awards place in one place. Overall, I did enjoy the trip but they had pitch and everything so we had no presentation. But at least we learned something by going there.