English Flyer (Click to Enlarge)

It’s beautiful Tuesday morning and I happen to wake up at 7 and getting ready to leave to work. I made it to the office on time. I am only there for 5 hours. I was assigned to do two flyers and also work on resource guide. I had to do both flyers from scratch. Right away I started working on the flyers. I took an hour or more to adjust everything. First I decided to an ACS flyer which was due that day. I had so much pressure on me to do the flyer it was little overwhelming because I had to rethink everything. I was able to finish and I had to send to my supervisor the PDF. Right away I started to do the second flyer well the good part is that the design was designed me already and I had to do an arrangement of the text. I was really tensed because I had so much pressure on me to complete this project because it had to be done today.

Spanish Flyer (Click to Enlarge)

Then I took my 15 min break which helps me to get relax and came back to work. I got the email back from my supervisor and I had so many edits to do with text. She changed a lot the text and I was like I have to the edits again. We did a lot of revisions and I was tired of export the PDF again from the Indesign document. At the end of the day, I always examine what I learned so in this situation I was very overwhelmed and I learned next time I should be calmer and relax and work on solving the problem.  My supervisor and other office members email me saying that I did a good job on the flyers in less amount of time. One thing I learned was to be patient enough with text changing because it is processed to readability and focal point.