This is where you find your highlights and mentions

You could write your own story or series

The second app I have reviewed is the app called Medium. The app is for people who are curious about gaining different knowledge. It’s a very interesting app to explore. It is the coolest app I have ever explored. I downloaded this because I wanted to improve my vocabulary. I want to read more. I realized reading about the topic you are interested in the best way to get started. I love to be informative and know it all type. As you can see the screenshots starts with one the screen which is we can write a story or series of stories. Everything is ready you just need to write and hit publish. It accesses your photo library to upload. There is an icon that can tell you your responses and highlights. If you go to your profile there is a nighttime mode

Changing it to night mode

All the new articles

I assume that is plus point for this one because not a lot of apps have this function. You can also bookmark whatever you were reading and give the author clap if you like the article. The article starts coming based on your history of searches. I was also pleased with this app because it had audio where you can listen to the story which is published. The only thing I don’t like about this app is that it’s very random. It is not categorized under tabs. There can be little confusion on what to read first and what not to.