Different tabs of interest

The app I have been using is called the Guardian App. I have been using the app to read the news. I thought their taglines were very interesting to tap into it. The app has clear setup and few bright colors to grab attention. The writers are very good that bring demanding stories and easy reading to complete the entire article. I find the articles very informative and learn about different things. Many of the articles have infographics and they are so interactive to look at it. I think it’s pretty simple to execute everything. I don’t have difficulty in trying to find topics to read. The only bad part is that in you have to find articles that have graphics in it. The app also has this upgrade to premium to support quality journalism. There is a choice to personalize your home screen. I also like podcast link to listen in the train ride. I just feel it has too many drops down menus. I think it’s little too much to tap into to get to the article of your interest. Overall, the app is very informative and clear to have on your mobile.

Upgrade Program

Infographics

Articles of your interest