5. Collaborative Project

Image source

One project I worked on is for a nonprofit organization for World Blood Donor Day on June 14th. There was a $4,000 giveaway that encouraged donateable entries and encouraged the audience to donate blood. My team and I worked on creating flyers and contacting influencers to help spread awareness for blood donations and donations for the non-profit partner. The team of interns that I was a part of contained about 5 people, some of whom I recognized from previous classes. I communicated with them through Google Hangouts and Google Meet during the weekly meetings. What was successful about this campaign was the amount of people and influencers we were able to contact, along with the designs we created to promote the non-profit and the event. What I believe was not as successful is since we reached out mainly to social media influencers, most of the ones with large followings did not get back to us. Understandably, we created new social media accounts associated with the company and thus had just a few posts with our designs and did not have any followers. This also resulted in our designs not getting much recognition and attention.

Translation and audio generated by software.