4. My Responsibilities

Image source

I am learning to enforce what I was trained to do during my classes for advertising, to be provocative, creative, and most importantly to tell a story. Using graphic techniques to express the creativity of the idea for the sweepstakes campaign I was assigned was one of roles I play diligently. I am learning about the structure and flow of marketing a campaign. First comes strategy and planning. Next, is implementing those plans and revising them to perfection. Finally, there is the release of the work onto social media, print, etc. This is the same process I have learned about through my learning of my concentration, advertising. I have followed this process in my own craft during this time. I started off with the strategy, sketching and getting ideas out then deciding which of the ideas I will use. Next, I brought it onto the computer to digitize my ideas and revised them. Last, is posting them on instagram and on the shared drive with my colleagues. Attending meetings weekly and keeping up communication with my colleagues was key.