36 Hours in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Kevin Hung

HMGT 1101

Professor J. Akana

Punta Cana is a city found in San Juan, in The Dominican Republic. The area has beaches and balnearies which face both the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean, and it has been a popular destination since the 1970s.

guidepuntacana-republique-dominicaine

I have been to Punta Cana few times with my family. Although all my family members are Asian we are more tropical that what people think.  We have been in few different resort, but Hard Rock Punta Cana is the resort that I choose and recommend it.

It cost around $380 one room for 2 adults per night. It is All-inclusive, exquisite on-site meals, beverages, wireless Internet, 24-hour room service, liquor dispenser, taxes and gratuities are included in the room rate at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana.

hard-rock-hotel-casino-punta-cana-sinage

10:00 am

After few hours flight, we finally arrive to Hard Rock Punta Cana.  We check in and put all the stuff in the room and took a little snap.

hard-rock-hotel-casino-punta-cana-eclipce-terrace

12:00 p.m

After recover a little energy from the flight we decided to have lunch in the CIAO restaurant.

850x300-ciao

1:30 p.m

After having lunch we decide to take the mini shuttle bus to look around the resort and took a walk to get know more about the resort.

aerial-beachgallery-puente

3:00 p.m

We decided to go the beach at 3:00p.m. I think 3:00 p.m is the perfect time to go the beach. Sun isn’t to hot and water isn’t to cold too.

gallery-beach

7:00 p.m

After we went to the beach we took a shower. And It’s time to have some food to recover the energy again. So we went to have dinner at the Toro restaurant.

hard-rock-hotel-casino-punta-cana-toro-steakhouse

8:30 p.m

After having dinner we went to a show that the resort offer. It was really nice, we saw someone who inmitate Michael Jackson and they also have some comedians that make fun with the audience.

hard-rock-hotel-casino-punta-cana-pista-oro-nightclub

11:00 p.m

My sister and I went to the club but our parents decide to went to the casino.

hard-rock-hotel-casino-punta-cana-disco-oro hard-rock-hotel-casino-punta-cana-roulette

9:30 a.m

A long day of full of activities begun. First we woke up and eat some breakfast in the Ipanema restaurant.

850x300-ipanema

11:00 am

We went to a “Safari Trip” on 4×4 cars

hard-rock-hotel-casino

1:30

And we came back and eat in The Market restaurant and continue our activities.

850x300-the-market

4:30

We decide to ride horses next to the beach and were able to visit other hotel/resort and also watch the sunset.

horse-back-riding-on-the-path

6:00 p.m

After a long day we decide to go to the Rock Spa and relax in order to continue the vacation.

hard-rock-hotel-casino-punta-cana-rock-spa-hot-tub