the eyes chico 1 revised copy

I chose a quote from the movie “Scarface”, I grew up watching this movie and I’ve always liked it, I feel like Al Pacino does a good job as a Cuban gangster rising the ranks to get to the top. The setting is in neon bright 1980s Miami. I first started to thing about what type of fonts to use for the final, then I realized the simpler the better, then I got to digitizing.

Font sketch

Video Reflection

1983, Universal pictures

This is the scene when Tony was flirting with his boss’s Girlfriend. This scene always gets me because it can relate to so many other emotions. Tony is determined in this scene, but it can also relate to things such as, seeing if someone is lying to you, seeing if the deal goes through, even just can be a way that you can tell if someone is genuine. After this, I realize that the best thing to do is to recreate some of the most intense scenes of the movie for me, also for the first image I tried to recreate the movie poster, it cost me two tries to really get the recreation to look how I wanted it to. I emphasized the never in the picture so it can go back to the topic I was speaking about earlier, this quote can relate to many different emotions.

Visual quotes Pictures