Summary for Final Project

Does everyone fight when they drunk? I think the answer is probably not for everyone. From the article “Why does alcohol make some people violent?” Dyani Lewis writes about the influence of alcohol is different to everyone. It depends on the personality, brain function, and environment. For those people who are having less ability to control their mind. They would easy to drunk and then be aggressive. The author also mentions that Mostly Men are easy to aggressive than woman when drunk. They are not able to control their behavior because of alcohol stimulating their brain, especially for impulsive people. However, alcohol will affect you with slow reaction and out of control. Alcohol has different concentrations of white wine, red wine, and beer. People will get drunk easily with high alcohol content. As a result, Alcohol is one of the harms that cause violence. It is a good idea to restrict or limit the sale of alcohol in order to control violence happened.

My audience is targeting 21-40 age men. The images will include a model. I am going to ask a man in the class. If no one to do a volunteer I will bring my friend. I will shot both still life photography and people. The tone of the still life will be serious. I will bring a bottle of beer, glass, and alcohol for props. Basically, I want to express the idea of alcohol is a serious problem. I would use the black background for model shooting, and the lighting I would use the Rembrandt light with no fill. I will ask a model pretend like a drunker with anger face. Another image idea, the drink bottles are in front of the model. Creating shadows on the bottles with the spot light. 

2 thoughts on “Summary for Final Project

1. rmichals

I think this is a tough topic to take on. Your models will have to pretend to not only be drunk but violent. Dramatic, high contrast lighting will help. As to shooting a glass of alcohol itself, I am not sure we can have the real thing in the classroom. Empty bottles could work though.

2. rmichals

I had another thought. You might try one version with the model expressing anger and another where you make them look strange and disoriented.

Google Gary Schneider and then select images. He does these with a long exposure and a flash light.