The PINEAPPLE

Bitter FruitI say this is my personal best. The reason for this, is because of the angel this picture was shoot. it was a Birds eye view a making this pineapple very interesting. Its very blurry not sharp on the top and very sharp at the bottom you can see the yellow and the green detail worked. The way the lighting is shot is side light making the background very dark and only some part of the pineapple appear light not all of it. Very nice, angels and position the light make a big difference in taking a photograph.

About Jessica

I look for a different challenge every day. To me, everything I see is full of wonder. Visual is the reason why I am who I am; it brings everything to life and it’s the reason why art is so valuable in today’s society. I am experienced with Layout Design, Interactive, Photography, and Packaging Design. With these categories, I tend to evoke publication to life, with color-intention and typography to make the work appealing. I believe in simplicity and clean design that gets the message across. I have a great love for magazines, books, photography and environmental issues.
This entry was posted in LL5-Still Life: Creating Mood. Bookmark the permalink.