SELF EVALUATION

During the internship period I believe I have learned and accomplished so many things. I have worked 7-8 hours a week without giving a break or taking an absence day. It was not easy I had to overcome so many things but I have gained a great experience. First of all I was very afraid to work on InDesign because I did not know about the software. In fact whenever I had to design anything with multiple page and lots of text I was still using Illustrator instead if Indesign because I was not feeling comfortable. However, now I designed my portfolio, my internship journal, and many other project in InDesign. This is a very big plus for me.

Other than that I got myself another freelance job that I will work through my home and I will work on project basis.  Even if this is not my dream job I think this is a big plus for me.

The another thing that I have gained strength is to work smart and efficiently. Prior to that I was doing nice job but i would take so many time than it requires just because I could not decide easily. But when I do work at the site jobs were coming constantly and we had to make quick decisions. I also learn something about how to communicate with client. Since I have witnessed every phone talk that Marla did with her clients.

At the beginning I had so many doubts and questions about working at Calling All Graphics but at the end I am grateful. It may not a fancy job but it definitely teaches a lot.

Posted in Uncategorized.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.