DeJean T. – Journal 4

I received a confirmation email from JLC Printing and Graphics to come in on monday to get a tour of the facility. I’m relived that I finally found a business to do my internship and its also a plus that the travel distance isn’t too far.  The size of JLC was a little smaller than what I had envisioned it to be, never the less I will do the best I can here for next few months. Jaime, who will be my supervisor, gave me a brief history of his business as well informing me what I will be doing during my time at JLC and where my workstation will be. Along with working on some projects for clients I will also be working on creating images for the products that JLC offers and the images will be used on their website.Staring Monday I will be an intern for JLC Printing & Graphics. My working days are scheduled for Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10am- 5pm. This will give the feel and some experience for what it will be like in the work force when dealing with time sensitive projects.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 2:30pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.