Journal #9

Spring break recently passed but everyone is still in vacation mode at my internship location, which is completely fine with me. My supervisor who directly overseas my department is still on spring break in Florida, so that basically means I manage myself while he’s is away. Well, that’s not true. I still have to report directly to the president of the company in his absence. The pace at the office as slowed down a bit recently, which basically means less design work for me. I don’t really view this as a bad thing, now I have more time to catch up on my class designs. The work I do and produce at the New American Chambers of commerce isn’t very demanding, I have a lot of time to work on each designs and makes changes if needed. I often find myself completing the task required of me very quickly and causally use the rest of my time browsing the internet. I often takes small breaks in between my designs and the expressed changes needed. It helps me to pass time more effective and insure that I am not too bored with myself throughout the course of my stay. I am currently writing this journal entry as I wait for my new assignment to be explained to me. All I know about my next design is that it is a flyer/poster for a breakfast gathering hosted by a charity group. The poster seems very straight forward and should be simple to make, just information on the event.

Posted in Uncategorized.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.