Journal#14 – Astrid Sarmiento

Astrid Sarmiento

Intern at A.R.T.S.Y Magazine

www.artsymagazine.com

My task for today and for the beginning of every other Monday is to designed the newsletter that will be going out to our subscribers. Since a newsletter was not since out yesterday. I have to begin designing this week’s newsletter for today and have it finished by today. Completing this newsletter was fairly easy since the creative director wanted the same template that was used for the previous one to be used for this one as well. Despite this I tried to give it a different touch by changing the color of the links and playing around with the type. On the first newsletter that I had designed with MISHKA I felt that I hadn’t done such a great job so this time around I aim to have it looked better. In the end, I was pleased with how it turned out. I really feel that I’m beginning to understand MailChimp a little better and hopefully by using this site more I will become better at it since we all know that practice makes perfect!

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 2:30pm.

Tagged with , .

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.