Journal #2 – Astrid Sarmiento

Astrid  Sarmiento

Intern at A.R.T.S.Y Magazine

www.artsymagazine.com

Today I have been assigned to extend the keywords for specific web posts of main and/or cover artists that have been feature for A.R.T.S.Y Magazine. For instance, rapper G4shi, designer Nana Boateng, singer Maxine Ashley, Designer Colm Dillane’s Kid Super Brand amongst other important figures  to name a few. By adding more keywords to the posts of these specific artists I will be helping in bringing a broader audience. As a result, since there are so many posts and YouTube videos already in existence on some of these given artists, I was also assigned to add more keywords to any of the magazine’s YouTube Channel videos that presented these important figures as well. For each post and video I came up with as many keywords as I possibly could that related to the content that was being presented. All in all, I was able to learn more about YouTube today since I have never really dabbled with the technicalities behind it. I generally always visit this site to watch videos but I have never made my own account. Therefore, for a beginner at this, I was pleased to quickly find my way around some of the functions and as time progresses within this internship at A.R.T.S.Y Magazine I hope to learn more about this and more!

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 2:30pm.

Tagged with , .

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.