Roy’s Internship Journey: Week 7

This week we had our meeting regarding RipeTaste. We discussed several topics and I was informed of upcoming activities. I presented my client with batch of edit photographs she had not seen yet prior. She was satisfied with the outcome and told me to continue editing more for the site. I explained to her that some of the images taken needed to be reshot because a few had poor lighting and some were out of focus. She told me reshooting would not be a problem and informed of a photo shoot she’s planning on setting up next month. My boss presented me with a logo option she requested from an artist she knows. I explained to her that the rendering of the logo was great but felt the logo was more urban then she wanted her company to portray and it’s type treatment would be hard to read once its minimize. I was told that logo was still being fine tuned. My boss and I set up a casting call online for the photo shoot we have planned next month. We are looking for makeup artist, models, and photographers. My boss will forward me any applicants we can so we can interview and decided together who will make the cut.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 2:30pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.