Journal #5 october 22

Last week and this week, I continued work on the Sony Masterworks Web Project. Masterworks was in the process of a new web design. They would simply like some ideas/suggestions/colors/fonts to get started.

1.  Sony Music Masterworks “landing page” 

2.  Home page layout for Masterworks

Masterworks is a haven for artsy, creative music. It varies with artists like Yo-Yo Ma and Tedeschi Trucks Band

3. Home page for Portrait

Casual, playful yet sophisticated

Artists so far: Piano Guys, Megan Hilty, Jackie Evancho

I was already seeing that it was so much work involve in this project without giving me any information. My Art Director just gave me a logo and document with writing called wireframe. Technically this wasn’t a traditional wireframe. Wireframe consist with writing, drawing, and composition. Wireframe give certain ideas to designer to create graphic element to place it in right place but the wireframe that I was working with nothing close to that. So I was confused but took a challenge and moved forward. I gave her three different layout for landing page, eight different layouts for Sony Masterworks home page and four different layouts for Portrait homepage. I am going to have a critique next time when I meet. In meantime hopefully everything works for me.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 6pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.