Kenneth Journal Entry #3

My last entry ended off with me interviewing. The day after that I got a call from CEO, and he said that they have decided to move forward with me. We then set up another interview for on boarding. At this meeting I then signed my life away and they explained a few things. First all the things I would be doing and also how I would be working with things that will be confidential.

After few days I met at the office again with the creative director, and he explained to me what my first small project. Which was the creation of new icons for their site that needed renewing. So for a couple of days, I spend my time researching, drawing, illustrating on the computer, and contacting the creative director back and forth. Finally I, after a week had pass, was done with the icons. I then send him an email with the illustrator files of the icons and they loved it, and said it’s exactly what they were looking for.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 2:30pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.