Journal #3 SEP 18

Week three I started working on One Direction band marketing book. I was so excited to work for this project because it will help me to create a nice piece for my portfolio. I like working on a real project, where I can say I worked on this project. When they gave me all the contents, I was nervous and did not understand how they gave me. It was totally mess with small paper and taped with some writing on the book. Hard to understand the content they gave me to add or remove on existing template. I was scared to touch the old design copy because I didn’t want to change the format. So I worked on it very carefully. Timeline was the most time consuming page because of the format. I took the project home and decided to finish some of the works so I can deliver the project on time. Wednesday was my second day for that week and stated to work and trying to finish the project as soon as possible. I asked the art director if I could change the layout and make it nicer. He gave permission and told me to have fun with it. I start working on it again from the beginning to end and then finally I created a nicer layout for that book. When I showed him, he said, “beautiful!” and told me to keep working on it. It was hard to finish it in two days but I did my best I could do.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 6pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.