Internship as of 20131009

This week for my internship I received quite a lot of work to do. The first day of this week I received an assignment to work on their brochure which are a few pages length. After I designed one of the brochure then I can use it as a template for the rest of the other travel destination that needs a brochure. A few days later I received a call from my supervisor early in the morning on Tuesday asking me to create two flyers that will be printed this Friday. I’m left with a really tight deadline. Today morning I received messages and a phone call from my supervisor asking for revisions on the flyers. My supervisor message me the number of one of the senior designer there. The senior designer asks me to send him the files of the flyers, so he can give feedback on it. He wanted to cut down the design to stay on one side of the page. I told him that if that was to be done then I would need to cut down on a lot of the information and details in order for it to fit on page. He later replied saying that cutting the information and details would not do. He told me to maintain the orginal layout of double sided flyer. I am now in the midst of revisions from feedback of my supervisor and senior designer. This is the first time I’m working with such a quick pace in order to meet the deadline. The thought of the deadline drawing closer puts pressure and stress on me.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 2:30pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.