Carlos Ordonez Journal Entry Week 3 (9/25/13)

I am a little concerned about my internship for many reasons. It is already the third week and I have not started my internship. I tried getting in touch with Tommy from Cosmos Communications this whole week, to give him my schedule and my resume as he asked. It has been a difficult task to perform since he was not answering my emails. Finally he answered yesterday 9/24/13 with an email saying that he will get back to me when he has more time, because he has been busy with clients. At this point I am freaking out and feeling like I have made the mistake of putting all my eggs in one basket. I am concerned at the fact that I have not started and I don’t even know when I will start or if I will ever start, I have 120 hours to make up. I am thinking on giving it one more week and if nothing happens I will have to start from scratch once again, and I don’t know how long that is going to take. I plan on emailing Tommy this whole week every other day to see if he gives me an answer on when I am going to start. I am really interested in doing my internship, not only because I need it to pass the class, but also because I know it is going to helpful and significant experience for my future after I graduate. This internship is going to prepare me for the real world. I find this very necessary in my case since I feel I am unprepared for what’s to come once I leave school.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 6pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.