My name is Anthony Delbrun. I got my name from the biblical Saint of Padua Anthony. I was born on April 26th, 1999 at Kings County Hospital at approximately 5:27pm. I lived in Brooklyn, NY, USA for all my life but as for my parents they were born in Haiti. I come from a Haiti background but I barely speak the language. As a young boy growing in East Flatbush, I was a shy boy who didn’t speak up for myself until the age of 7. What made me enroll in the Communication Design field is my passion for video-games, cartoons and drawing. While growing I never really had a career decided for myself. The fact that there were so many jobs out there to my liking I couldn’t choose. First I wanted to work at a pizzeria since I love to eat pizza. Second, I wanted to be a scientist because I wanted to make a time machine and take a blast from the past. Now we ALL know that’s not possible. Lastly, I made up a fantasy career of becoming a “Bus-Driver-Crasher” meaning I’d drive a bus and crash into many objects and people.

That had to be one of the dumbest ideas for a career ever! But since I was a little boy at that time I made it up, that’s fine.Someone told me do what you love doing as your career. I’ve had an interest for cartoons, drawing and video-games.  From there on I experienced a passion for them, thus motivated me to become a Graphic Designer in cartooning and video-games. My skills are average but I’m still learning some techniques here and there so they will be useful in this field. A tagline to remember me is this: “Hard-work beats natural talent!” I want to become a Cartoonist, Video-game designer and Voice-actor!