Saint Patrick’s Cathedral is a Neo- Gothic church designed by the architect, James Renwick Junior. This cathedral is located at 5th Avenue and 50th Street, Manhattan, New York City. The construction of this church lasted from 1858 to 1878. The reason of this project was to replace the old Saint Patrick’s. The cathedral is currently active and undergoing a major restoration. Some classic architectural features can be found at Saint Patrick’s which are stained glasses, ribbed arches, cluster columns, etc. In 1976, it was declared National Historic Landmark.
ENG 1101 – 5363
- Carlos Mo Wu on Burj Khalifa -Austin Felix
- Stephanie.S on Formal Description: One World Trade Center
- Rob Daley on Burj Al Arab description – Carlos Mo Wu
- Austin Felix on Formal Critique
- Stephanie.S on Burj Al Arab description – Carlos Mo Wu