This is a picture that I did not take of my rabbit playing with a dried leaf. He holds the leaf in his small mouth as he runs around the yard. He puts down the leaf to clean his paw and the leaf comes to life with the help of the wind. The rabbit has more fun with the leaf than ever before as he runs after it. Then the wind blows the leaf out the gate and he stops. He sits at the gate as his new friend blows away, never to return.
ENG 1101 – 5363
- Carlos Mo Wu on Burj Khalifa -Austin Felix
- Stephanie.S on Formal Description: One World Trade Center
- Rob Daley on Burj Al Arab description – Carlos Mo Wu
- Austin Felix on Formal Critique
- Stephanie.S on Burj Al Arab description – Carlos Mo Wu