In this project we took rubbing of textures we found anywhere. we then set up 12 of them and traced and transferred them to the right side. The last step was to make a 50/50 figure ground decision on each texture. In my experience with this project getting the textures was the hardest part. We could not use text pictures or symbols that were easily recognizable. However with some group help from other classmates I was able to get many different textures. Quite a few came from the bottom of shoes. I think this project was my favorite because it was fun to make the figure ground decisions and see the results.