Flyers for the waiting…

The next assignment was to work on flyer for parents that would linger around the table while the child was playing or straggler that didn’t want to play and just came watch their friends play. Then as well doing flyer for the bathrooms while they are washing their hands and the first thing that they see in the flyers hanging by the soaps. Using the basic information that would describe each game play and pushing customers to ask more questions at the front or to get them to book for a party.

I started using various of colors ad images to make  something eye appealing and have the customer interested to read. I started use a template and have a bounding box lowering the opacity so the non of the colors are inflicting with each other.screenshot-28

screenshot-30

From here I started to mess with position of text and images. Right away I started to dislike this positioning, it felt it like one size weighed more than the other side. Finding the right size positioning was getting a little frustration.

screenshot-66

I then positioned the text and images tying to make it symmetrical in mid paintball combat, we were pleased with this flyer.