Photoshop Meme

The first meme I made is about an episode of futurama where Fry just to a shop and gives all his money away to buy a product and says the famous line “Shut up and take my money”. So I made my own version of a construction worker being inside a home depot and giving away all his money cause he needs the materials for work.

The second meme I made is about a girl standing outside of a house and staring at the camera as she’s smiling while in the background there’s a house on fire. Well, people think the reason the girl is smiling is that she’s happy the house is on fire. For my version of this meme, I had a school as the background and I recreated the girl’s face using shapes and I added the text “There was a test today, but it’s gone now”. Making it seem like the girl was responsible for the school to be on fire since she didn’t want to take the test thus being happy that her plan worked out and that there was no longer any test to take.

For my third meme, I choose the one about a kid being in popeyes and then giving a weird look at the camera and giving off this feeling that this kid just did something that he didn’t want anyone to see him do. For my version, I did the same thing I recreated the kid inside of popeyes but behind I would put a door that lead to the bathroom. There’s this green smoke you can say that’s coming from the bathroom and you can see the kid in front of the door leaving it and looking at us because we saw him use the bathroom last. The green smoke is basically an awful smell coming from the bathroom and the reason why it has that smell is because of the kid. This is why he’s nervous because we caught him making the bathroom smell bad. This is why I added the text “What did you do to the bathroom”