Dino vs Roller Coaster

Which is scarier?

Which is scarier?

I took this picture on August 26th, 2012 exactly at 11:01am. Some people may be able to recognize it if they vacationed here. The picture was taken in Dorney Park, an amusement /water park.  My family goes every august and it seems to have become a tradition for us. I took the photo with my cell phone as we were driving up to the park, and wondered which one scared people the most. Was it the Tyrannosaurus Rex, or The Talon? The T-Rex, a realistic full size model stands over pedestrians walking by as they travel to their destination. With an oversize head, mouth open so you can see all of its sharp teeth that with one bite would crush you in half. You may notice the short hands and laugh, but remember that with one step it could flatten you out like a pancake. This option lies before you on the left and on the right u have a roller coaster of doom some call it. The talon at its highest point is 135 feet. If that fact doesn’t scare you, then maybe knowing you will hit a top speed of 60mph will. If you are still not scared then don’t worry there is more. There are also 4 loops and a camera that will take a picture of you surviving the ride as proof. The weather was perfect, hot, sunny, and blue skies, what else could you have asked for.

One Response to Dino vs Roller Coaster

1. Hi Joshua,
    Please present the proper information: title/date/photographer’s name. Fairly good description and details. There is a lot to discuss in this photo.
    Prof. Scanlan