Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Find and Post Activities!
To share your own favorite teaching practices:
Click on Activity template
Complete the form
It’s as easy as that!
To search for posted activities:
Click on Posted activities to see a chronological collection of all the projects and assignments that have been posted on L4.
Click on "What Worked for Us?" in the menu above to find a searchable index of categories.
- A Debate About White Supremacy and Medieval Studies Exposes Deep Rifts in the Field
- Cal State’s Retreat From Remediation Stokes Debate on College Readiness
- When Do a Dean’s Messages About a Graduate Union Go Too Far?
- Teaching Newsletter: A New Core? 9/14/2017
- How a Group of Instructors Is Standing Up to the Right-Wing Outrage Machine
- AAC&U Board Member James Grossman Addresses "The New History Wars" in The New York Times
- AAC&U President Schneider Discusses Academic Silos in Undergraduate Education on Inside Higher Ed Podcast
- Public and Private VA College Presidents Voice Skepticism About Obama Plan to Rate Colleges
- New Project to Engage Minority-Serving Institutions In Research about Impact of HIPs on Underserved Student Achievement
- Submit Nominations for the 2015 Ernest L. Boyer Award