For the mobile I used chopsticks, wire, string, and paper that’s been shredded, that we’re all laying around and at my disposal. I started with the lower tier and tied the paper around the chopstick. It was then heavier on one side and then I added a spiral out of wire. Then I found the center and tied a string around the chopstick, and so it wouldn’t move, I hot glued it. I tied the string to the top tier and added more spirals made of wire around the chopstick. This part was difficult because I had to keep adding more wire to one side because of the imbalance. These three pictures depict my mobile in movement.