Chris Del Castillo Intro

Hello class, my name is Chris and I prefer he. I am a ENT Major in my Junior year. I was born and raised in NY but I have lived in Florida and Georgia. I love sports and anime. My favorite anime is One Piece for those who would like to know. Yes I have watched over 900 episodes of a show but its just that good. The image I chose is one of the main character named Luffy. I chose that picture so that there wouldn’t be any spoilers. My favorite film is The Legend of Bagger Vance which came out in 2000 and was directed by Robert Redford. As I stated before I love sports and this movie is about one of my favorite which is golf. It shows the relation the sport has with life.  I am not that much of a reader but enjoy writing so I look forward to this class.

1. Caroline Chamberlin Hellman

Hi Chris,
    Thanks for this intriguing welcome, and for avoiding spoilers! I’d be interested to know more about your Anime predilections. How did you become interested in this particular series and what appeals to you? Robert Redford is terrific– I am a fan of his Gatsby portrayal.
    Happy to be working with you!