Details about our Final Exam appear below.
- Our 2-hour final exam will take place on Tuesday, May 25th, during the exam window (1-5pm, see below).
- Review sheet. The final exam review sheet is available here.
- The policies and procedures for the final exam will be the same as those in our previous class exams, with the exception of the exam window and time allowed.
- Time allowed. You will have 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete the exam, and 20 minutes following the exam to upload your written work.
- Exam window. You must take the exam during the window 1pm-5pm on Tuesday May 25th. It is up to you to take the exam during this window, when you have 2 hours free to work. If you do not have 2 free hours during this window (for example, if you have class directly before AND after our class, please let me know.
- To take the exam, you will log in to our class meeting zoom sometime between 1pm-5pm on May 25th. I will send you a link to the exam once you are logged in.
- You will have 2 hours to complete the exam starting from when you receive the link, and 20 minutes following that to upload your written work (an upload link will be provided).
- You must remain connected to our class meeting zoom while you are working on the exam.
- One-on-One Meetings Wed May 26. All students must complete a One-on-One Meeting with your Professor following the final exam. These meetings will take place on Wednesday, May 26th (this is a required part of your exam!): Click here to reserve a time. NOTE: If you are NOT able to make any of the offered times, please send me an email and we will work out an alternative.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Best of luck with your studies!