- Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 2:30-3:45pm
- Meeting Info: Class will meet synchronously on zoom (zoom link)
To-Do Before Class
The Inverse Laplace Transform and the method of partial fractions
- Use the method of partial fraction decomposition to apply the Inverse Laplace Transform to more complicated functions
You may wish to refer to this Table of Laplace Transforms when completing your homework.
Trouble with partial frations? Here are two videos that might help:
- Partial Fraction Decomposition – a basic example. This is a good basic example.
- Partial Fraction Decomposition – another example. This is a slightly longer example, and it includes a good explanation of how to set up your partial fractions for different kinds of factors in the denominator.
To-Do after class
- WeBWorK Due Thursday 5/20: Partial Fraction Decomposition