- Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021, 2:30-3:45pm
- Meeting Info: Class will meet synchronously on zoom (zoom link)
To-Do Before Class
Nonhomogeneous second-order linear differential equations with constant coefficients.
- Understand and apply the general form of solutions to nonhomogeneous linear second-order differential equations with constant coefficients.
- Introduce the method of undetermined coefficients to solve the equations.
To-Do over Spring Break
- Study for Exam #2 (Thursday 4/8)
- Work on Numerical Methods Project (Due Tuesday 4/13)
- Complete OPTIONAL WeBWorK assignments (Due Tuesday 4/6, see Class 15 Agenda “To Do After Class”)