- Date: Tuesday, 11/16/21, 4:05 – 5:45pm
- Meeting Info: The class will meet live on zoom.
- Exam #3: The third exam will take place on Thursday, 11/23/21. The review sheet can be found here.
To-Do Before Class
- Chapter 9: Disproof
- Understand and apply techniques for disproving conjectures of various forms (universal statements, conditional statements, existential statements, as well as disproof by contradiction)
There will be a group activity in class today – you will have an opportunity to meet with your group, and I will meet with each group to discuss your conjecture and group paper. Here is a link to last week’s In-Class Group Activity Google Doc “Refine Your Conjecture.”
To-Do After Class
Recall: Your Group Paper initial draft is due 11/23.
Homework: None (Study for the third exam!)
Submitting written work (instructions)
- Take a picture of each written page of your assignment, and combine the pictures into a single pdf document.
- How to create a pdf (includes instructions for iOS (iPhone), Android, Mac and Windows)
- Give the document a name that will help me identify it, for example: “JRodriguez-Chapter10Homework.pdf”
- Use this upload link to upload your pdf (this link connects to a Dropbox folder, but you do NOT need to have a Dropbox account to use it).
Leave a Reply